Monday, March 30, 2009

Weaknesses..

Hmmmm…..what would be my weaknesses in simulated teaching? When I was busy cracking my head to find out what was my weaknesses, my friends told me; Aruna, you are unable to control the class. Then it struck in my mind, yeah I guess I am being too nice with the students and they are climbing on my head. I will have to work hard on controlling the situation in my class. I guess I will have to raise my voice more often in order for me to control the class. If my weaknesses continue, I believe that students wouldn’t be able to capture and get the knowledge that I thought. It is important for students to listen attentively in class. Besides that, when I’m in front of the class, I think my adrenalin rushes and I would get stressed up. I should learn to overcome my stage fright. The best way to overcome this problem would be, practicing public speaking. This would be the best way to overcome my nervousness and so that it would later on decrease.

1 comment:

  1. everybody had some weakness during simulated teaching but you were like a real teacher, it was as u had experience in teaching, you were quite cool. your attires and your behaviors during teaching were quite ok lah, acceptable, we are still learning from our weakness. and even we learn from your weakness, dont worry when you start in real class situation automatically your voice will increase and i'm sure that you ll kindly control your class. sincerely brother mehmet

    ReplyDelete