Monday, March 30, 2009

Blogs contribution to me..

Blogs do contribute a lot to my learning especially in terms of sharing views and concerns. How does it contribute to both my lectures and tutorial? I would say that it contributed in understanding this course in depth and maturity in conveying the messages. I feel better to put in my own thoughts and feelings whereas i have my own blog and i don't have to worry on what people might say. I feel that, blogging also help me in learning drama better and also learn more and in detail about the plays that i don't understand. Even in commenting on others blogs, it help me to view others ideas and open up my schemata and i have wider views ad understanding on the drama. I don't only have my blog as the answer, i have my other classmates blog to be viewed and commented. By this, i will have an open mind towards others view. It also gives me abundance of input. Rather than me wasting my time going on-line for unnecessary stuffs, its better for me to blog, at least we are gaining knowledge. Blog really help me in understanding this course deeply. Thank to my lecturer, Dr. Edwin.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Aruna! Since when you started using words such as schemata hehehe. Anyway, you are right. Blogs do contribute a lot towards our learning. When blogging, we open up our mind and start typing whatever that comes in our mind. I can guess why you say that blog helps you to understand this course in depth. Well, it makes you to do some research on what you want to write about certain topics right? Take Teirisias as an example. If Dr. Edwin didn't ask us to find information about him, I am sure we wouldn't have known the weird stories about him. So just like you, I am thankful to Dr. Edwin for asking us to write our own blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the word schemata also seem very familiar to me.he..Blog do help us alot in term of learning new things. Not that we just share our own thoughts and ideas, we even get the chance to see others comments about certain topics. It will give extra input to us by reading others people views and opinions.

    ReplyDelete