Wednesday, February 25, 2009

If i were a teacher


If I were a teacher, I would be able to adopt and adapt the skills that I have learned for my future lessons. I would adapt them with paying full attention in my lecture and tutorial classes. For me, the most vital skill would be the listening skill. As a future teacher, we should listen attentively in class. You don’t only listen, but you as well should be able to interpret the meaning by your own. You should be able to decode the sound into meaning.
Not only that, we can also acquire many beneficial thing when you are listening in a lecture or tutorial. It is because it is considered as ‘live presentation’ whereby whatever that was being taught won’t be repeated unless you record it. As a future teacher, we should be flexible to acquire any knowledge anywhere and anytime.

2 comments:

  1. Listening skill is important when trying to decipher what the lecturer has said but it is also essential in our lives as well. I agree that listening skill is vital for us to decode what we have heard and that resulted us to know the meaning of the content. Also, listening skill is also in the teachingn field too. Don't forget when we are teachers, students might confront us with their problem adn that is where listening is one of the best tool to help them. So, listening skill is something we all must acquire and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that its important to make student to pay full attention in the classes. So, listening skill is important and vital to decode what we have heard and interpret the meaning by our own. Just like what Miss Kasthoori told us that there is no wrong in literature.

    ReplyDelete